Friday, 15 October 2010

Not looking too sickly Amanda! Britain's Got Talent judge bounces back from tummy bug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mASra3XsNaIendofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Feeling better: Amanda Holden met up with a friend on London's South Bank yesterday after spending Thursday ill at home


Just 24 hours earlier, Amanda Holden was ill at home with a tummy bug.
But as she was spotted out in London yesterday, it looked like the Britain's Got Talent judge had made an amazing recovery.

The 39-year-old looked super stylish in a brown cape over her patterned black and white animal-print dress and studded shoe boots as she met a friend on the South Bank.

After chatting to a friend, she soon headed indoors for a glass of champagne, claiming it was making her feel better already.

On Thursday, the mother-of-one complained she had been struck down with the 'lurgy' and was resting at home.

She wrote on her Twitter page: 'Not feeling well today, poor me.'

But after a day of taking it easy, the busy star was up and out again, determined not to let her ill health get the better of her.


Stage role: Amanda recently announced she will play Princess Fiona in a new London production of Shrek


Writing on Twitter yesterday, she said: 'Had a blinkin lurgy yesterday! Feel like I've been two rounds with Tyson but bit better today! Horrid.

'Ooo just had a glass of bubbles! That sorted my tummy.'

Recently, Holden was officially announced as the star of the new West End production of Shrek: The Musical.

The former Cutting It star will play Princess Fiona alongside Nigel Lindsay as Shrek in the stage adaptation of the hit Dreamworks film franchise.


Talking point: Amanda chatted to a male friend as she walked near the ITV Studios on the South Bank


The stage show will preview in May next year at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London and open officially in the first half of June.

Meanwhile, Holden has vowed to return for the 2011 series of Britain's Got Talent - despite Piers Morgan's recent decision to quit and uncertainty over Simon Cowell's return to the panel.

She said: 'The rumours I'm leaving are rubbish - I can't wait to be a judge on Britain's Got Talent next year.

'I've spoken to Simon and the producers and they definitely want me back.

'It'll be scary without my two favourite boys but I'm sure they'll find some feisty replacements. The new line-up hasn't been confirmed - James Corden isn't a definite. Britain's Got Talent is taking over the X Factor slot in the summer.'




source: dailymail
[endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment